About Us......

We are three sisters working to get into or stay in shape! Ara is the oldest (26) and is trying to lose weight and get in shape before having children with her husband. Carlyn is the middle child (23) her desire is to get in shape and have the endurance to keep up with the youth she works with. Emmalee is the youngest (17) and is already an athlete. But now her sport and time is high school is almost over and she wants to stay in shape!

Our blog is a way for us to encourage each other and help each other reach our goals. Please feel free to follow along! You can follow each sister or just the one you find interesting or have things in common with!

Ara's days to post are Monday and Thursday.
Carlyn's days are Tuesday and Friday.
Emm's days are Wednesday and Saturday.

And we'll throw in tips and fun stories as we go along! Welcome to our blog!! -The 3 Sisters

p.s. We would also like to say that this is to help encourage us to keep up the good work and help us stay on track BUT we know we could not even do this by ourselves or as 3 sister's with out God by our side pushing us along!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How's Everyone doing??

Well we are a little over half way through with this challenge and I was wondering how we were all doing? I am losing weight but def not half of what I want. Looks like I need to step it up!

I have lost about 5 lbs total.... yep that's it. But I am just glad its going down and not up. Post your updates and let us know what's going on! Love you all! -Ara

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, since Mom and Dad have been sick all week, this is the first time I felt like logging on to report.

Dad is doing well, he is steadily loosing, I think he has lost 6 pounds to date.

Mom - not so good. i have gained 2 pounds since we started. My lack of activity hasn't helped. My feet are doing better so i hope to start moving more next week.
Praying for us all to continue to loose!!
Love ya, Mom