About Us......

We are three sisters working to get into or stay in shape! Ara is the oldest (26) and is trying to lose weight and get in shape before having children with her husband. Carlyn is the middle child (23) her desire is to get in shape and have the endurance to keep up with the youth she works with. Emmalee is the youngest (17) and is already an athlete. But now her sport and time is high school is almost over and she wants to stay in shape!

Our blog is a way for us to encourage each other and help each other reach our goals. Please feel free to follow along! You can follow each sister or just the one you find interesting or have things in common with!

Ara's days to post are Monday and Thursday.
Carlyn's days are Tuesday and Friday.
Emm's days are Wednesday and Saturday.

And we'll throw in tips and fun stories as we go along! Welcome to our blog!! -The 3 Sisters

p.s. We would also like to say that this is to help encourage us to keep up the good work and help us stay on track BUT we know we could not even do this by ourselves or as 3 sister's with out God by our side pushing us along!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Ditto

Ara,

I have felt the same recently - but with the pedometer, I have set a goal to try to reach everyday.

So far I haven't reach the goal everyday, but I am also waiting until I get the average then I am going from there!


Something we may need to try! 
I think one of our problems is that we haven't given each other short term goals to hold each other accountable to.  Working out X many times a week, eating ___ number of calories a day or walking (INSERT #) steps in one day.  If we have these short term goals we can help focus a little more on the big picture everyday.  Like Emm was saying in one of her comment, it is going to take a while to get use to, but we need to get into the routine of it all...(something like that - btw emm - I am VERY proud of you!)

I have set some personal weight loss goals.
Once I loose 20 lbs total - I am going to go shop for something fun to wear
Once I loose 35 lbs total - I am going to go get new head phones

It is something to motivate me daily (although the past couple of weeks I haven't gotten back into the swing of things!).

Just some thoughts!  Remember - we are in this TOGETHER, so we need to be honest with each other when we are having a hard time so that we can encourage and push each other to do more and eat better!!

Love, C

Dear Emm,
You are amazing!  I think you already know that, but I just wanted to tell you again!

You are an inspiration and I love that you are reaching your goals and doing the two a days even with a bum knee!  You go girl!    I need to strive to be more consistent like you!  I enjoy working out, but find excuses - I need to stop - I know!

Love, C

Ok - so I have my average steps for this week, but I would love to have someone along side me to be stepping away with me....so Ara put on your pedometer - and we will start again!  No hard feelings - but if we don't do it together, we (I) might not do it at all!


Enough form me!  Love you guys!

3 comments:

Ara said...

ok - i am putting my pedometer on now on my way to church! I'll let you know how it goes!!!

And you're right sis... we need to hold each other more accountable!

Carlyn said...

Sounds good! I know I've been lazy recently! We all need a little push here and there!

Emmalee said...

Im proud of both of yall going out of the way and putting your pride aside and telling the truth! i know yall can do it!!! yall push me along every day! i think about how yall are trying very hard and i should be right next to yall! ;) I love yall and i understand when it comes down to those lazy days! those happen to me too but it is just built in me to get up faster! i know yall can do it! LOVE YALL