About Us......

We are three sisters working to get into or stay in shape! Ara is the oldest (26) and is trying to lose weight and get in shape before having children with her husband. Carlyn is the middle child (23) her desire is to get in shape and have the endurance to keep up with the youth she works with. Emmalee is the youngest (17) and is already an athlete. But now her sport and time is high school is almost over and she wants to stay in shape!

Our blog is a way for us to encourage each other and help each other reach our goals. Please feel free to follow along! You can follow each sister or just the one you find interesting or have things in common with!

Ara's days to post are Monday and Thursday.
Carlyn's days are Tuesday and Friday.
Emm's days are Wednesday and Saturday.

And we'll throw in tips and fun stories as we go along! Welcome to our blog!! -The 3 Sisters

p.s. We would also like to say that this is to help encourage us to keep up the good work and help us stay on track BUT we know we could not even do this by ourselves or as 3 sister's with out God by our side pushing us along!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Okey dokey - Time to confess


Here's my confession... I've been "forgetting" to get my stats or post them because I've done really bad this past week and a half and I just don't want to know how far back I've gone :(

So - yeah... the motivation I had for the first week or so of this blog is gone. I have been trying to do things to get it back but nothing is working. I watched Biggest Loser, watch some Dance shows (that always makes me wanna get up and dance). I bought my roller skates (but I fell down so now my excuse to not use them is that I am waiting to get knee pads etc....)

Anyway - I'm wondering if motivation comes in waves???

I feel bad that I have not done Carlyns pedometer challenge. I just would forget to put it on my somewhere whenever I left the house in the morning. Plus my business has picked up A LOT this week.... which is good but has my head thinking about things other than fitness. Carlyn - do you forgive me and will you give me another shot?

So, I know I know, there is the worlds tiniest violin playing the worlds saddest song just for me....

Anyway - I hope to be better. I think I just need to get organized and get on a schedule that allows for my subbing, miniatures, and exercising all in one day..... oh and cooking and cleaning and playing with doggies! I am tired just typing all that! Bed time!!!

1 comment:

Emmalee said...

To me... YES the motivation does come in waves. But the more you do it the less "waves" will come and the shorter they will be around. Like today i wanted to go work out but after school i just did not feel like it. Maybe my body needed a rest becasue i have pushed it hard this week but i did not go work out. BUT i have learned how to counter it by eating right the rest of the day and trying to get out latter and walk or something. Yes i know i have 4 years of training of this but it does get easier over time.

Ill be prying for you! LOVE YOU!!!