About Us......

We are three sisters working to get into or stay in shape! Ara is the oldest (26) and is trying to lose weight and get in shape before having children with her husband. Carlyn is the middle child (23) her desire is to get in shape and have the endurance to keep up with the youth she works with. Emmalee is the youngest (17) and is already an athlete. But now her sport and time is high school is almost over and she wants to stay in shape!

Our blog is a way for us to encourage each other and help each other reach our goals. Please feel free to follow along! You can follow each sister or just the one you find interesting or have things in common with!

Ara's days to post are Monday and Thursday.
Carlyn's days are Tuesday and Friday.
Emm's days are Wednesday and Saturday.

And we'll throw in tips and fun stories as we go along! Welcome to our blog!! -The 3 Sisters

p.s. We would also like to say that this is to help encourage us to keep up the good work and help us stay on track BUT we know we could not even do this by ourselves or as 3 sister's with out God by our side pushing us along!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting into it!!! ;)))

OH GOSH!!!


I love working out and i love to watch my muscles move when i lift weights... is that bad thing?!?! hahah


Any way i getting back into the routine of things and have to remind myself to take it slowwwwww.... my knees are doing really well right now so maybe im getting the muscle around them strong enough to keep them all together ;)


I have also been good on my vegetarian diet and i can see that i feel lighter and not as full all the time. my stomic hurts less and if you know mee... less gass is around... hahahah


I am very proud of my sisters and i want to say dont think about the scale number but remember your doing this for yourself and it will be worth it in the long run!


I LOVE YA


post more after my routine gets back in shape hahaha


peace ~emm~

1 comment:

Ara said...

thanks sis! Glad you're getting back into your routine!!! I am feeling better at least so I know thats good. I haven't been on the scale since my last post so not sure if there's been any change. But I am still working out - so yay! love you too