About Us......

We are three sisters working to get into or stay in shape! Ara is the oldest (26) and is trying to lose weight and get in shape before having children with her husband. Carlyn is the middle child (23) her desire is to get in shape and have the endurance to keep up with the youth she works with. Emmalee is the youngest (17) and is already an athlete. But now her sport and time is high school is almost over and she wants to stay in shape!

Our blog is a way for us to encourage each other and help each other reach our goals. Please feel free to follow along! You can follow each sister or just the one you find interesting or have things in common with!

Ara's days to post are Monday and Thursday.
Carlyn's days are Tuesday and Friday.
Emm's days are Wednesday and Saturday.

And we'll throw in tips and fun stories as we go along! Welcome to our blog!! -The 3 Sisters

p.s. We would also like to say that this is to help encourage us to keep up the good work and help us stay on track BUT we know we could not even do this by ourselves or as 3 sister's with out God by our side pushing us along!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day One - Carlyn

Yes I am still alive!  I have not been on here in a long time, but it is about time!  And I am really excited to continue this journey to a healthier life style with my mom and sisters!  This is Day One of my "new" journey - I know it had technically started already - but His mercies are new every morning and so is my life's journey :)

Got off of work this morning - later then I was suppose to (again)... 

And have decided to do Pilates before I go to bed each morning - This mornings wasn't bad - my core is more sore than I thought it would be, but then again, that is my weakest area and this pilates targets the core!  So I guess it workout did its job!

I plan to go to the gym after I wake up and told my roommate (who is also working out getting ready for rugby) that she is allowed to kick me if I don't go (and yes she really will kick me!)!!  

I am also planning on putting together a workout/food journal to keep me on track and motivated!  It worked in the past, so I am going back to what has worked for me!

So that is the plan for my NEW DAY ONE!  Let the Journey begin!!

Love ya,  C

(PS - not my current roommate in the pic, but she too will kick my butt (sorry mom) if I don't start working out - all the way from Peru - she should be working out too :)  )  Miss you!!!

No comments: